What is Australia Visa 190?
Posted on : Mon, Jun 17 2019
Australia visa 190 is the permanent residency visa, which allows you to live, work and permanently settle in Australia. To apply for Australia visa 190 you must meet the eligibility requirements to apply for PR. The applicant who applied for visa 190 must live and work at least two years in the nominated state of Australia.
What are the Requirements to Apply for Skilled Nominated Visa 190?
Check whether your occupation is listed in occupation demand list of Australia?
- You must score a minimum of 65 points out of 100 to be eligible to apply for visa 190.
- You should have a positive skill assessment report.
- Must be nominated by the state or Territory of Australia.
There are other eligibility requirements
1. Your age must be below 45 years.
2. You must meet the English language eligibility criteria of IELTS or PTE
3. You must have at least 2 years of work experience.
4. You must have done your graduation level.
5. You must have good health and character requirements.
Get more information about Australia visa 190